Packages & Pricing

Photo booth rental packages and pricing for Lake Tahoe Nevada Region, Los Angeles California, Miami Florida, and their surrounding areas.

All Packages Include

Reserve Now!

Prior to booking, we will send an invoice so you can pay the 40% booking fee which will lock-in your date and time. The remaining 60% is due 30 days before your event date. If the event is within the next 2 weeks, 1 invoice will be sent.

HOME  I  RESERVE  I  BLOG  I  LOCATIONS  I  CONTACT US